ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy:configure from url
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:52:53 GMT
JIRA isn't available yet, so I'll mention this here.

ivy:configure from a url is very handy, especially when you have a
non-trivial configuration you want many projects to share. One disadvantage
to configuring from a url is that development is halted when the url is
unavailable. That can happen for a number of reasons. I wonder if it would
be possible to cache the configuration much the same as artifacts are cached
to allow local development to proceed while a remote service is unavailable?

--

- Eric