ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From easyproglife <easyprogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems using 'branch' attribute
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:08:19 GMT
Hi.

I have module A depends on module B.

I created a branch called "fixes" for module B, and set the branch name in
B's ivy.xml 'info' element 'branch' attribute.

I have published a new version of "branched" B.

Then I have published a new "normal" (not branch) version of B.

Now, from A I also set a 'branch' attribute on the 'dependency' element that
uses B. The revision is 'latest.integration'.

I would expect the "branched" version of B to be taken, but I am getting the
"normal" version of B.

Is it because of the "latest.integration" revision?
As i understand, the "branch" attribute is there to filter out all versions
that are not of that branch.

Am I wrong?

Where is my mistake? (Or is it a bug?)

Thanks,