ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: Repository hosts
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:11:48 GMT
On 11/29/06, Mykel Alvis <> wrote:
> I've still been unable to try ivy within my group, but it's launched
> another
> thing for me.
> I'm currently working on getting our repository boxes unfettered access to
> the internet (i.e. non-proxied).
> What hosts should I add to the list in order to make ivy work best?

For the moment you just need, but I suggest using an
enterprise repository instead of a public one.

Will those hosts move with the move to apache?

Good question, we'll have to answer it with the first apache version. My
personal answer is "probably".

Are there publicly accessible ivy repositories that supplement the current
> base ivy repository?

There is also the ivy repository sandbox here:

You can also find others in the links section of Ivy site:

Note that the ibiblio repository or one of its mirror is also necessary
(ivyrep do not store artifacts).