ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: 'transitive' attribute doesn't seem to work
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:11:16 GMT
Hi,

Yes, transitive on retrieve is used only when a resolve is triggered
automatically, not when you've already done the resolve. So for the moment
you have to do the resolve twice if you want to get one transitive retrieve
and one not transitive. And as Maarten said you can file a jira issue about
that.

Xavier