ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <repreport> and stylesheets
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:34:24 GMT

> Where is a suitable xsl stylesheet to go with <repreport>? it sticks a
> reference to ivy-report.xsl in the generated XML file, but no XSL file.

You can use the same xsl as for standard report (you will find it at the
root of your cache). Actually repreport is only a trick which generates a
module depending on all modules of your repository, resolve the
dependencies, and then generate reports based on that. I've just developed
specific xsl (ignoring this fake generated module) to generate a graphml or
a dot file, but none for a text report.

Xavier

-steve