ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sun products license
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:13:35 GMT
This really doesn't change anything, AFAICT.

Most of the JARs are already open sourced under Glassfish (CDDL).

I suppose there may be some additional GPL'd ones in OpenJDK. But
they'll only be the Java7 versions, which won't be released for a
long time.

AFAIK, the license on the problematic old versions of JARs remains as
is.

- Brett