ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: publishing war files
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:33:51 GMT
Hello Steve,

you just found out about the ivy task deliver.

This task prepares the ivy.xml which gets published.

this is a snip from a build file of mine :

                <mkdir dir="delivery"/>
                <ivy:deliver deliverpattern="delivery/ivy.xml" 			pubrevision="${revision}"

/>
		<ivy:publish artifactspattern="${websphere.lib.dir}/[artifact].[ext]"
                             srcivypattern="delivery/ivy.xml"
			resolver="thirdparty"
			pubrevision="${revision}"
			status="release" overwrite="true"
		/>

so I explicitly invoke this ivy:deliver task and feed the location of the ivy file that deliver
generates in the srcivypattern attribute of ivy:publish. When you do not use the srcivypattern
attribute, ivy:publish delegates to ivy:deliver. The generated ivy file seems to go to the
directory of the artifact that you publish.

bonjour de la grande pomme,

Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------