ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'transitive' attribute doesn't seem to work
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:33:28 GMT
easyproglife,

e> Hi.

e> Has anyone tried using the retrieve Ant task with 'transitive="false"'
e> attribute?

e> I have a project C depends on B and B depends on A.

e> In project C I am trying to retrieve B "non-transitively" but it still gives
e> me A's stuff.

e> Any idea?
e> (Has this feature been tested? If yes, what JUnit class?)

Hi,

we are using it on our project in quite a few cases. It works for us just fine. We
started at Ivy 1.3 and are using Ivy 1.4 now.

If you send your Ivy file(s) (and configuration), this lits can collectively try to figure
out what's
going wrong.

Dmitriy <1-127-441 @ICQ, DKroot @Skype, DKroot1 @AIM, dkroot1_at_gmail_dot_com @Google
Talk>