ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 1.4.1 incompatibility with 1.4.0 ?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:53:54 GMT

Strange :
 Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8
sequence. in file:/C:/Documents and Settings/gscokar
t/.ivy/cache/resolved-XXX-core-working@XXXX.xml

I guess there is a encoding missing somewhere.  I will continue to
investigate to find who write this XML (and check if the XML is indeed
incorrect).  If I find something, I will introduce a Jira issue.

Thanks for you help.

By the way, what is the support java version?  (IllegalStateException seems
to accept a chained Throwable parameter only since 1.5?).

Gilles