ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sharat Chandran <sharat.chand...@oracle.com>
Subject jsch to apache mina for sshexec - Ant version 1.9.6 to 1.10.1
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 05:19:37 GMT
Hello,

We use ant internally in our build systems and heavily use sshexec/scp and ssh tasks. These
rely on jsch which is an external library. Now that there is Apache Mina is there a way to
move away from jsch to apache mina? Jsch project is not very active, so we were looking for
an alternative. Is this possible? If yes, does anyone know the steps one needs to do to get
this done?

Cheers

Sharat Chandran

"Some is not a number, Soon is not a time"