ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Command line argument files
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 19:36:57 GMT
Thank you for your suggestion.
But I think we shouldn’t add a new dependency for replacing code, that works and was touched
last time 8 months ago ('just' introducing some Java8 stuff), then 2 years ago (no FileInput/OutputStream::new)
then 4 years ago ...

So maintenance is no real point here.

Jan

https://github.com/apache/ant/blame/master/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/Main.java