ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy old docs removed - documentation now resides under asciidoc
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 10:49:25 GMT
A while back we moved Ivy's documentation to Asciidoc. That automated
migration, thanks mainly to Nicolas, went off fine and we fixed whatever
issues we discovered in the migrated docs over a period of time. At this
point, the previous HTML and xooki based documentation is no longer
needed. So I went ahead and pushed a commit which removes that directory
from our repo. I don't expect it to be needed any more, but if we do
need it for reference, we can always go back to this commit and check it
out.

Going forward, the asciidoc based docs in the "asciidoc" directory of
the repo, is the place where documentation for the project resides.

-Jaikiran