ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy-2.5.0
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 13:24:43 GMT
I think it's time to start moving this release process further. My work
on IVY-1485 isn't complete nor is it in a state where I'm confident that
it won't break/regress other things. So I think it's safe to move it out
of this release and try and get it into some next release. We have a
good amount of bug fixes that have been done since 2.4.0 and I think we
should start looking at what it takes to do the release formalities.

-Jaikiran