ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy release this month?
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 14:09:12 GMT
I suggested previously how some of the contentious issues could be dealt
with (no response AFAICS).

In the meantime, I added the following PRs asking for some discussion

   - https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/63 (has to do with choice of
   generics, with are not set in stone yet);
   - https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/64 (in production at TomTom;
   should we look for a more general solution, or just document that
   preemptive authentication restricts to basic scheme?);
   - https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/67 (a one-liner; anybody sees
   some side effects?)

Thanks,
Gintas