ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a Second Pair of Eyes
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 04:29:27 GMT
Hi Stefan,

You are right. The change introduces a different behaviour than what was
there before. Just to be extra sure that we indeed are reading it right,
I added a (dummy) test case in my personal repo, which compares the
previous logic and the new logic and it does shows that the change
indeed introduces a different behaviour.

[1]
https://github.com/jaikiran/ant/commit/f57b9d5fbca6e9648695bc9d37a27000c0b4aff2#diff-585ed59cf64ef6930e5148094adc322aR21

-Jaikiran