ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 9 test failures
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 11:49:28 GMT
Well, the task wil not work with any future Java releases since the
internal APIs are not comming back.

Meanwhile, a quick search shows that while there is quite a lot activity
with image io, there is no equivalent of JAI.create() for image
transformations
(on which the image task is based). Maybe something to pitch to
Sanselan/Commons Imaging?

Gintas