ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy-2.5.0
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:59:08 GMT
Hi Jan,

My efforts to resolve IVY-1485 have taken longer than I expected, mainly
due to not finding enough time to sort it out. A few weekends I tried to
focus on this, with my local WIP changes, I ran into merge issues with
the latest upstream changes. I resolved them then and continued with the
WIP changes. But a few weeks down the line I ran into the merge
conflicts again. I haven't yet been able to find time to resolve them
locally and spend time on the real fix (I do admit that I lost a bit of
focus/interest with the merges).

I'll try again this weekend and see how far I can get this working.
Either way, I don't want to block the release anymore. If I can't get
IVY-1485 solved by this weekend, I propose to have it marked as a known
issue for this release and I will try and get it out in the next release
after that.

As you note, we do have good number of fixes in this release and it's
time that we have them available to the general public.

-Jaikiran