ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding style: import of nested classes
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:13:56 GMT
I have no personal preference for this specific kind of usages. Although
I almost always use Map.Entry in the statements, I don't mind seeing
code which uses just plain Entry. Having said that, for this specific
kind of cases, I personally would just let the developer decide which
form of it to use instead of trying to make it consistent via checkstyle
or refactoring.

-Jaikiran