ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant Contrib
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2017 09:47:03 GMT
I noticed that Ivy has Ant Contrib as a dependency. It's a project that has
been asleep for a decade, and it shows. So I decided to revive it, and the
result is here: https://github.com/twogee/ant-contrib

The question is, of course, is this sufficient for a 1.1 release? The next
step would be a 2.0 release, removing what is no longer relevant (variable,
importurl, post -- please suggest :-). As for HTTP methods, I'd like to
improve on Missing Link tasks: https://github.com/twogee/ant-http

Gintas

P.S. While we're at it, in the light of the latest ASM debacle, I'm
interested in improving Ant classloader task, see
https://github.com/apache/ant/compare/master...gagern:28228-classloader; I
also cloned the original proposal here:
https://github.com/twogee/ant-classloader