ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR-41: use of fonts
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2017 12:08:50 GMT
This is produced by yEd and refers to the fact that it wants Helvetica to
be used there.
However, there are no font outlines included and the renderer is free to
substitute the font if it's not available.
I can remove the comments if they're confusing. BTW Linotype AG was
purchased by Monotype Imaging Inc in 2006,
so the attribution is inaccurate. AFAIK Monotype owns the typeface and
Adobe owns the font (program code)
which is what we should worry about should we include the outlines in SVG.

Gintas