ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Jenkins Jobs of Ivy/IvyDE
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2017 14:57:24 GMT
Hi,

I worked on the Jenkins jobs to make them work.

There was some issues with job dependencies. Following the instructions there [1] worked.
I have made the Ivy Job also build the snapshot-bin, like the nightly. Maybe now the nightly
is redundant.
I made the Ivy-checks build work, some https changed in favor of http.
The test matrix is now separated into two builds now, since no Ant installation is common
for both Windows and Ubuntu. They are both testing JDK7 and JDK8.
The IvyDE job is no longer downloading Ivy’s jar via a hard coded http url. It is relying
now on a plugin which copies artifacts around.

There are still some error though, most probably not related to the Jenkins configuration:
- the Windows build of Ivy is broken, the retrieve doesn’t work [2].
- the IvyDE is failing to resolve the OSGi metadata of Ivy [3]. It is reproductible locally.

I’ll look at the IvyDE updatesite job when the build of IvyDE will be fixed.

Nicolas

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Job+Authorization <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Job+Authorization>
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-tests-Windows/OS=Windows,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest)/2/console
<https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-tests-Windows/OS=Windows,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(latest)/2/console>