ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins Jobs of Ivy/IvyDE
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 10:20:00 GMT

> Le 29 juin 2017 à 07:48, Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> a écrit :
>

> On 25-Jun-2017, at 8:27 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:
>
>> I have made the Ivy Job also build the snapshot-bin, like the nightly. Maybe now
the nightly is redundant.

> I think yes, the nightly job is now probably redundant - which is fine, we can always
direct users to this new job for the latest snapshots. The only way this job differs from
the nightly one now is that the nightly one currently publishes the latest (site) docs too.
I guess that’s not a big thing since we will soon be publishing the latest site docs live
on the Ant site (under the “master” section).

I have done that. For some reason it took a very long time to get actually published, but
it is there now:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/master/index.html <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/master/index.html>

I have also update the doc about the site:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/site/README.txt <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/site/README.txt>

Nicolas