ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy - we have now moved to asciidoc for docs
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 13:48:18 GMT

>> And just an idea: since there are a lot of pages, maybe we could organize a review
at many, without useless double checks. I see 4 big parts in the doc: the ant tasks, the pages
related to the ivy file, the pages related to the ivysettings, and the other pages. If 4 volunteers
can do a quick review of each page, I think we can be pretty confident that we didn’t leave
any ugliness somewhere. The goal wouldn’t to do a fine grain review, but ensure that everything
is readable. wdyt ?

> Sounds a good idea. I’ll start off with the “Settings” which relates to the Ivy
settings file.

Great. I’ll take care of « Ivy Files ».

Nicolas