ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy - we have now moved to asciidoc for docs
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 02:52:06 GMT
The documentation for ant-ivy project has now been migrated to asciidoc. The migration used
a tool developed by Nicolas to migrate the xooki backed HTML docs to asciidoc. This tool auto-generated
the asciidoc text and for most part no other changes were needed. However, there are some
fixes the generated asciidoc will need which I’m doing and will continue to do in the coming
days to fix any issues with the generated doc. Once the fixes are done, soon, we’ll remove
the xooki backed documentation completely from our git repo. For now though, any new documentation
or changes should go into the asciidoc files.

-Jaikiran