ant-dev mailing list archives

From J Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy website - fixing a Quickstart documentation live
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 12:03:29 GMT

On 25-May-2017, at 5:26 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

> By the way, the Ivy documentation is managed by an hand crafted html editor, xooki, just
is good but quite slow. I did some work some time ago (2 years ago, time flies!) to try to
migrate to asciidoc [2]. I can even see that locally I have a commit which for some reason
I didn’t pushed. If we are still interested, I can revive this.

I’m very much interested in having the docs moved to asciidoc. I use it in almost every
other project I deal with and it’s a big motivation to continue to write documentation and
is definitely a big improvement on what we currently have. It doesn’t have to be something
that we push/force in this release, but if we can transition to this documentation system,
it’s going to be great.

-Jaikiran