ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy - any future or is it also going to be retired?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 09:56:15 GMT
If you want to push Ivy, you need integrations with IDE. IMHO, IvyDE works
well with Eclipse;
perhaps its release cycle needs to be synced with Ivy release cycle (which
is roughly biannual a this point).
Is there a release plan for Ivy, by the way? When will this
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1444> fix be released?

Gintas