ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy - any future or is it also going to be retired?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 10:33:19 GMT

On Monday 05 December 2016 03:26 PM, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
> If you want to push Ivy, you need integrations with IDE.

+1

I haven't voted in that mail about retiring IvyDE because I don't know
what a -1 (which is what I would have voted) would do in reality. As
noted in that other voting thread, the last release was in 2013 and last
real code was in 2014. So on one hand I want that project to stay (and
hope to be actively developed) and on the other I don't think that's
going to be happen even if it isn't retired.

Overall, IMO, if Ivy project itself needs to be used in serious
projects, there needs to be an active community and usable ecosystem
around it, headed by developers who are able to invest time and interest
in it.

-Jaikiran