ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Ivy - any future or is it also going to be retired?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:11:10 GMT
> One thing that I think is probably is a priority (based on what I have
> been trying to attempt while helping out with Ivy patches) is that we
> have a central system which builds this project and runs the testsuite
> regularly against a *nix and Windows system. Is this already available
> in the project/Ant ecosystem somewhere? Something like a Jenkins? If
> not, is there any other option we have to make sure we really release
> something that is reproducible?

Apache hosts a Jenkins instance with several slaves we could use.
We already have some Ivy jobs:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ivy/
Build Ivy on Ubuntu
JDK 1.6, Ubuntu
git: Recursively update submodules
runs: @hourly
run: Ant (latest)
Target: clean jar sources
archive: build/artifact/**

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ivy-check/
Checks of the Ivy codebase: Findbugs, RAT - Release Auditing Tool, Checkstyle
JDK 1.6, Ubuntu
git: clean before checkout
run: seems to be just run manually
run-1: Ant (latest): findbugs checkstyle-internal
run-2: Ant (latest): rat
check for TODOs

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ivy-tests/
seems to be a "test-job" of mine ...
git: clean before checkout, Recursively update submodules
matrix: (atm only JDK1.5)

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ivy-tests-matrix/
run tests
triggerd by stable "Ivy" job
git: clean before checkout, Recursively update submodulesrun: Ant(latest): clean test-report

Jan