ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Country of Origin for Apache Ant 1.9.1
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 02:06:26 GMT
Founding member Stefan Bodewig is from Deutschland
Founding member Jan Materne is from Deutschland
source repository https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/source/  hosted by the swedish web hosting
company telia.net
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Med vänlig hälsningMartin

> From: richard.austin@hpe.com
> To: dev@ant.apache.org
> Subject: Country of Origin for Apache Ant 1.9.1
> Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 22:33:06 +0000
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> I am trying to determine whether the open-source software packages listed below are TAA-compliant.
 My understanding is that TAA (the U. S. Trade Agreements Act) defines the Country of Origin
as the country where the software is built--where final compilation occurs.  Can you tell
me in what country the build server for the binaries/JARs for Ant and Ant-Launcher 1.9.1 was
located?

> Thanks very much for any information--or pointers to others who may have relevant information.
 This question seemed more appropriate to the Developer List than the User List.  The ASF
help folks advised me that the Release Manager for this version might be the best source for
this information, but I don't think the RM is listed on public-facing documentation.