ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Build failed in Jenkins: AntLib-antunit #25
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:50:34 GMT
I try to understand, why AntUnit is failing on the CI ...
(Works on my Win7 machine).

Jan

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Apache Jenkins Server [mailto:jenkins@builds.apache.org]
> Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Juni 2016 12:40
> An: notifications@ant.apache.org
> Betreff: Build failed in Jenkins: AntLib-antunit #25
> 
> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/AntLib-antunit/25/>
> 
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 24 lines...]
>      [echo] updating prepare.xml
> 
> bootstrap:
>      [echo] Bootstrap done. Next step:
>      [echo]   ant -f prepare.xml prepare
> 
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
> Total time: 0 seconds
> [AntLib-antunit] $ /home/jenkins/tools/ant/latest/bin/ant -file
> prepare.xml prepare
> Buildfile: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/prepare.xml
> 
> get-antunit:
> 
> prepare:
>      [echo] Preparation done. Next steps:
>      [echo]  ant clean distribution
>      [echo]  ant -lib ant-antunit.jar -lib build/lib test
> 
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
> Total time: 0 seconds
> [AntLib-antunit] $ /home/jenkins/tools/ant/latest/bin/ant clean
> distribution
> Buildfile: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/build.xml
> 
> setup-properties:
> 
> clean:
>    [delete] Deleting directory /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/build
>    [delete] Deleting directory /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/distribution
> 
> setup-properties:
> 
> setup:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/build/classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/build/test-classes
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/build/lib
> 
> download-ivy:
>      [echo] installing ivy...
>       [get] Getting:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.4.0-rc1/ivy-2.4.0-
> rc1.jar
>       [get] To: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/ivy/ivy.jar
>       [get] Not modified - so not downloaded
> 
> install-ivy:
> 
> -no-resolve:
> 
> resolve:
> [ivy:resolve] :: Apache Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 - 20140315220245 ::
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
> [ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: url =
> jar:file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/ivy/ivy.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings.xml
> [ivy:resolve] :: resolving dependencies :: Apache Ant#ant-
> antunit;1.4alpha
> [ivy:resolve] 	confs: [default, test]
> [ivy:resolve] 	found junit#junit;4.11 in default
> [ivy:resolve] 	found org.hamcrest#hamcrest-core;1.3 in default
> [ivy:resolve] :: resolution report :: resolve 112ms :: artifacts dl 5ms
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> 	|                  |            modules            ||   artifacts
> |
> 	|       conf       | number| search|dwnlded|evicted||
> number|dwnlded|
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> 	|      default     |   2   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   2   |   0
> |
> 	|       test       |   0   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   0   |   0
> |
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> [ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: Apache Ant#ant-antunit [sync]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	confs: [default]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	0 artifacts copied, 2 already retrieved (0kB/5ms)
> [ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: Apache Ant#ant-antunit [sync]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	confs: [test]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	0 artifacts copied, 0 already retrieved (0kB/2ms)
> 
> compile:
>     [javac] Compiling 24 source files to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/build/classes
>     [javac] Note: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/src/main/org/apache/ant/antunit/junit4/AntUnitSuiteRunner.java
> uses or overrides a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> 
> check-for-NOTICE:
> 
> antlib:
>      [copy] Copying 1 file to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/build/classes
>       [jar] Building jar: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/build/lib/ant-antunit-1.4alpha.jar
> 
> ready-to-distribute:
> 
> distribution:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source
> 
> setup-properties:
> 
> setup:
> 
> download-ivy:
>      [echo] installing ivy...
>       [get] Getting:
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.4.0-rc1/ivy-2.4.0-
> rc1.jar
>       [get] To: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/ivy/ivy.jar
>       [get] Not modified - so not downloaded
> 
> install-ivy:
> 
> -no-resolve:
> 
> resolve:
> [ivy:resolve] :: Apache Ivy 2.4.0-rc1 - 20140315220245 ::
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ ::
> [ivy:resolve] :: loading settings :: url =
> jar:file:/x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/ivy/ivy.jar!/org/apache/ivy/core/settings/ivysettings.xml
> [ivy:resolve] :: resolving dependencies :: Apache Ant#ant-
> antunit;1.4alpha
> [ivy:resolve] 	confs: [default, test]
> [ivy:resolve] 	found junit#junit;4.11 in default
> [ivy:resolve] 	found org.hamcrest#hamcrest-core;1.3 in default
> [ivy:resolve] :: resolution report :: resolve 111ms :: artifacts dl 3ms
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> 	|                  |            modules            ||   artifacts
> |
> 	|       conf       | number| search|dwnlded|evicted||
> number|dwnlded|
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> 	|      default     |   2   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   2   |   0
> |
> 	|       test       |   0   |   0   |   0   |   0   ||   0   |   0
> |
> 	-----------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
> [ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: Apache Ant#ant-antunit [sync]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	confs: [default]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	0 artifacts copied, 2 already retrieved (0kB/3ms)
> [ivy:retrieve] :: retrieving :: Apache Ant#ant-antunit [sync]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	confs: [test]
> [ivy:retrieve] 	0 artifacts copied, 0 already retrieved (0kB/1ms)
> 
> compile:
> 
> check-for-NOTICE:
> 
> antlib:
> 
> checksum-target-jar:
> 
> m2-init:
> 
> m2-copy-pom:
> [expandingcopy] Copying 1 file to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/build/lib
> 
> m2-make-pom:
> 
> m2-pom:
> 
> ivy-init:
> 
> copy-ivy.xml:
> 
> make-ivy.xml:
> 
> ivy.xml:
> 
> javadoc_check:
> 
> javadoc:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/build/javadoc
>   [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
>   [javadoc] Javadoc execution
>   [javadoc] Loading source files for package org.apache.ant.antunit...
>   [javadoc] Loading source files for package
> org.apache.ant.antunit.junit3...
>   [javadoc] Loading source files for package
> org.apache.ant.antunit.junit4...
>   [javadoc] Loading source files for package
> org.apache.ant.antunit.listener...
>   [javadoc] Constructing Javadoc information...
>   [javadoc] Standard Doclet version 1.5.0_22
>   [javadoc] Building tree for all the packages and classes...
>   [javadoc] Building index for all the packages and classes...
>   [javadoc] Building index for all classes...
> 
> bin-dist:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
>      [copy] Copying 21 files to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
>      [copy] Copying 54 files to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/javadoc
>      [copy] Copying 2 files to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
> 
> check-contributors:
> 
> style-contributors:
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/contributors.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/CONTRIBUTORS
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/common/stylesheets/contributors.xsl
> 
> check-changes:
> 
> style-changes:
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/changes.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/WHATSNEW
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/common/stylesheets/changes2whatsnew.xsl
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/changes.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/README.html
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/common/stylesheets/changes2readmehtml.xsl
> 
> create-readable-documents:
>       [zip] Building zip: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-bin.zip
>       [tar] Building tar: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-bin.tar
>      [gzip] Building: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-bin.tar.gz
>     [bzip2] Building: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-bin.tar.bz2
>    [delete] Deleting: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/binaries/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-bin.tar
>    [delete] Deleting directory /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
> 
> setup-properties:
> 
> setup:
> 
> m2-init:
> 
> m2-copy-pom:
> 
> m2-make-pom:
> 
> m2-pom:
> 
> ivy-init:
> 
> copy-ivy.xml:
> 
> make-ivy.xml:
> 
> ivy.xml:
> 
> src-dist:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
>      [copy] Copying 120 files to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
> 
> check-contributors:
> 
> style-contributors:
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/contributors.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/CONTRIBUTORS
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/common/stylesheets/contributors.xsl
> 
> check-changes:
> 
> style-changes:
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/changes.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/WHATSNEW
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/common/stylesheets/changes2whatsnew.xsl
>      [xslt] Processing /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/changes.xml to /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha/README.html
>      [xslt] Loading stylesheet /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/common/stylesheets/changes2readmehtml.xsl
> 
> create-readable-documents:
>       [zip] Building zip: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-src.zip
>       [tar] Building tar: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-src.tar
>      [gzip] Building: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-src.tar.gz
>     [bzip2] Building: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-src.tar.bz2
>    [delete] Deleting: /x1/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/AntLib-
> antunit/distribution/source/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha-src.tar
>    [delete] Deleting directory /x1/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/workspace/AntLib-antunit/apache-ant-antunit-1.4alpha
> 
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL
> Total time: 7 seconds
> [antunit] $ /home/jenkins/jenkins-
> slave/tools/hudson.tasks.Ant_AntInstallation/ant-1.9.3/bin/ant -lib
> build/lib -lib lib/compile -lib lib/test -lib build/test-classes -f
> src/tests/antunit/assertResourceExists-test.xml testURLUsingRef-no -v
> Apache Ant(TM) version 1.9.3 compiled on December 23 2013
> Buildfile: src/tests/antunit/assertResourceExists-test.xml does not
> exist!
> Build failed
> Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure [WARNINGS] Skipping
> publisher since build result is FAILURE [TASKS] Skipping publisher
> since build result is FAILURE Archiving artifacts Recording test
> results
> ERROR: Step ?Publish JUnit test result report? failed: No test report
> files were found. Configuration error?
> Publishing Javadoc


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message