ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regexp mapper + Zip task on Windows
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 14:35:27 GMT
Hi Gilles

On 2016-05-17, Gilles Querret wrote:

> Following a previous message on the user ML (
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-user/201605.mbox/%3CCALDHZaLxBFWW6V32FOs%3DOHXadr1VXCHAupCDMnZDe6C5nNaQyg%40mail.gmail.com%3E
> ), here is a small patch for unit tests which shows the problem.
> Unit tests are running correctly on Linux and MacOS, but not on Windows.

Your patch didn't make it through to the dev list, it is configured to
strip attachments. You probably best open a bugzilla issue and attach
your testcase there. This way it doesn't get lost.

> Before digging into the details of this problem, does anybody know if it's
> a known problem, or would have a suggestion on how to fix it ?

At least I am not aware of a similar issue and can't see any quick
workaround until I manage to reproduce the issue - which is rather
difficult without access to Windows :-)

Thanks

        Stefan