ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gary M <ga...@oedata.com>
Subject Returning CAB file support to ANT
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 05:06:41 GMT
Hi

I'm new to ant and need to have M$ cab file support for a project.

I noticed cab.java is still in the source tree and the cab.class is still
building,  however, the cab .jar is not.

I'm assuming cab support was removed due to M$ EOL their Cabinet SDK and
cabarc.exe utility cab.java requires.

I'd like to uplift cab file support and convert cabarc.exe utility to M$'s
MakeCab.exe utility.

I'd like some suggestions about adding cab support to build.xml and how to
place the uplifted files back into ant's distribution.

v/r
gary