ant-dev mailing list archives

From Fortify Open Review Project <fortify-open-rev...@hpe.com>
Subject Fortify Open Review Project - Apache .NET Ant 1.1
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 16:02:37 GMT
Dear Project Manager,

History of Fortify Open Source Review

Since 2001, HP Fortify, the leader in application security testing, has dedicated our market
leading Source Code Analyzer (SCA) solution to the advancement and security of Open Source
security projects.  Today, as HP Fortify continues its journey, the HP Fortify Open Review
team is providing open source project owners a no-cost assessment.  Contributors are provided
every opportunity to not only provide the community with great software, but secure software.

Open Source Project / Application Name and release version: Apache .NET Ant 1.1

The HP Fortify Open Review team has assessed Apache .NET Ant 1.1 for possible security vulnerabilities
and the results of your assessment is attached.  It is HP's policy to make all results public
on our Fortify on Demand website within 60 days from the date of this notification. Based
on the findings, we would encourage your team to remediate any of the security vulnerabilities
in this report or challenge any finding as a "false positive" by contacting our team with
an explanation of why you believe the finding to be false.

To contact to a member of our team, please email us at Fortify-Open-Review@hp.com<mailto:Fortify-Open-Review@hp.com>.

Additional information about Hewlett-Packard's Fortify Open Review program is available here:

https://hpfod.com/open-source-review-project

What is Fortify on Demand?

HP Fortify on Demand is a managed application security testing service that makes it simple
to  initiate security tests on a few applications or launch a comprehensive security program
without  upfront investment of technology  and resources. Combining advanced dynamic and static
 testing technologies (HP Fortify) with HP's experience in evaluating software security, Fortify
on  Demand brings professional-level software security expertise to organizations of any size.

Regards,

The Fortify on Demand Team

(c) 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.