ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap, goals, future of Ivy?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:17:59 GMT
Hi Conor,

On Monday 24 August 2015 06:25 AM, Conor MacNeill wrote:
> Stephen & Jaikiran,
>
> Thanks for your emails. I don't think anyone would be offended by your
> comments. They are well founded.
>
> I do think we need fresh blood for the Ivy sub-projects.

Is there a formal process to initiate that? I don't claim to have enough
knowledge of Ivy, but I'm sure there are some in this mailing list who
have been active and knowledgeable enough and, I'm guessing, interested
to help out with maintaining the project and allowing contributions to
flow in.

-Jaikiran