ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy - Patch for IVY-1522 (needs to be tested on Windows OS)
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:18:18 GMT
I have a patch (along with a testcase) for this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1522 which I would like to
contribute. However, I am on a *nix operating system and don't use
Windows OS. The patch and the test (and the rest of the existing tests)
works fine on this system but in order to verify against Windows OS, it
would have to be run against such a system.

How is this currently handled? Should I go ahead and submit a PR at
github and will it then be run by someone against a Windows OS?

-Jaikiran