ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking to contribute
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:14:56 GMT
Hi Jean-Louis,

I'm thinking of submitting via pull requests. I had a quick look at the
open JIRAs and haven't yet narrowed down on my first choice yet (just to
get started familiarizing myself with the code). I found this one
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1526 which I think I can help
with after discussing how we want to go about it.

If you have any other issues in mind, which might be a better start,
then please do let me know.

By the way, just to be clear, the "minimum" Java version is meant to
mean the *target* Java version against which Ivy should be usable, right?

-Jaikiran