ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Doing a quick 1.9.5.1? (was Re: ant git commit: COMPRESS-317 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ZipArchiveEntry#getMergedFields)
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 04:34:07 GMT
On 2015-06-09, <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> COMPRESS-317 ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in
> ZipArchiveEntry#getMergedFields

> Too bad this hasn't been found two weeks before.

> Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/commit/6e34f177

Whenever the extr fields of a ZIP entry are read that contains an extra
field we cannot parse because it doesn't follow the recommendation by
the spec we'll throw.  The extra fields are read internally when copying
entries from one archive to another or when looking for
UnicodeExtraFields.

To me this sounds serious enough to warrant a new release, that I'm
willing to act as RM for.

Cheers

        Stefan