ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: stuck with site generation issue for ivy
Date Fri, 15 May 2015 01:50:03 GMT
Thanks Nicolas,

I will use this information as soon as I have some time to work on ivy, maybe this week-end.

Regards,

Antoine
On May 11, 2015, at 5:08 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

> Hi Antoine,
>
> Sorry I forgot to respond to your mail.
>
> The latest milestone folder used to be a external svn dependency. Since we’re using
git now, I had to work around it. As my previous email about that, you need to checkout it
manually, with the help of an Ant target.

>> svn:external have disappeared, they are now replaced with manual git checkout. I
have made an ant target to handle it properly.

>> For instance, the trunk version (trunk as the name used in the path of the url) correspond
to the master branch. Here are the command to checkout, then to generate:
>> ant checkout-history -Dhistory.version=master -Dtarget.history.folder=trunk
>> ant generate-history -Dhistory.version=trunk
>>
>> If the name of the tag is the same as the version in the url, then no need to specify
an ‘history folder’:
>> ant checkout-history -Dhistory.version=2.4.0
>> ant generate-history -Dhistory.version=2.4.0
>

> So you’ll have to run:
> ant checkout-history -Dhistory.version=2.4.0 -Dtarget.history.folder=latest-milestone
>
> Nicolas
>
>> Le 16 avr. 2015 à 04:34, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Reposting previous message with a different subject.
>>
>> I did a change to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/site/ivy/sources/choose-distrib.html
in order to document better the fact that the ivy distribution without dependencies is not
suitable for large uploads.