ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject stuck with site generation issue for ivy
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 02:34:50 GMT
Hi,

Reposting previous message with a different subject.

I did a change to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/site/ivy/sources/choose-distrib.html
in order to document better the fact that the ivy distribution without dependencies is not
suitable for large uploads.

But I am stuck with the site generation.

When I run “ant generate-site” I see this :

bash-3.2$ ant generate-site /all
Buildfile: /Users/antoine/dev/asf/ant-site/ivy/build.xml

generate-site:
[xooki:generate] processing 22 source files...
processing 19 source files...
 [generate] processing /Users/antoine/dev/asf/ant-site/ivy/sources/choose-distrib.html...
 [generate] generating to /Users/antoine/dev/asf/ant-site/ivy/production//choose-distrib.html
    [print] processing /Users/antoine/dev/asf/ant-site/ivy/sources/history/latest-milestone/index.html...
    [print] index.html is not a valid xooki source. ignored.

/all:

Where do I find ant-site/ivy/sources/history/latest-milestone/index.html for this code generation
?

Is it possible that this index.html exists in the working copy of one of us but has not been
added to subversion ?

Or do I misunderstand the build process for the doc ?

I am still thinking that we build the doc of ivy from a working copy pulled from subversion.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I am looking at this file ttps://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/site/README.txt for guidance.

Regards,

Antoine