ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Generating EasyAnt website
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:23:49 GMT
Hi,

I tried to fixed the issues raised by Sebb about the links in EasyAnt’s website and I got
issues.

I am not sure which target should be called to get things generated. The command « easyant
-p » is listing the usual targets for a project with a bunch of code, but this is not helpful
and unrelated to what I want to do with the sources of a website. Looking at the source of
the build, I can see some specific targets, but nothing get actually generated in the « production
» folder. Any hint on how to generate the site ?

Nicolas