ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating EasyAnt website
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:48:09 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Check at the module.ant in the project there is a target there (which
unfortunatly doesn’t contain description) named “generate-site”.

 <target name="generate-site" depends="xooki:generate"
extensionOf="publish-shared">

Like ant when you type “easyant -p” you only see target with descriptions.

Cheers,
​