ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: Generating EasyAnt website
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:54:55 GMT
I'll tried that also

$ easyant publish-shared

But xooki requires Java 1.6 and I failed to get it running ...

On Windows cmd.exe with Java 1.6:
xooki:generate:
[xooki:generate] processing 65 source files...
 [generate] script file ./sources/xooki/xooki.js is not found
 [generate] Result: 11
 ...lots of them...

On git bash I failed to change from 1.8 to 1.6 :(

I did some adds to the README. If you could have a look at that if you have that running ...

Jan