ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhagen Andrew <Andrew.Bernha...@sentry.com>
Subject Ivy 2.4.0-rc2 Release Date
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:22:08 GMT
Hello,

There have been some changes made in Ivy trunk since 2.4.0-rc1 that we are looking forward
to taking advantage of in our company.  Is there an expected date for the next release of
Ivy?

Thanks,

------------------------------------
$('#signature').personalInformation({
    'name'      : 'Andrew Bernhagen',
    'email'     : 'andrew.bernhagen@sentry.com',
});

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose
or use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
tell us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document. No recipient may use the information
in this e-mail in violation of any civil or criminal statute. Sentry disclaims all liability
for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents. Sentry accepts no liability or responsibility
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.