ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: [CANCELED][VOTE] Release Ivy 2.4.0
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:57:41 GMT
Note that the style files are also useful to edit the doc within Ivy’s code source. So this
needs to be easily fetchable for contributors.

Having to maintain the styles folders between the source and the site one doesn’t seem that
a burden. I prefer to have the burden on committers than on contributors.

Nicolas