ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: [CANCELED][VOTE] Release Ivy 2.4.0
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 06:56:50 GMT
>The ideal solutions to all this headaches would probably to have everything
in >git (including ivy's website), unfortunatly as far as i know we can't
publish >website via git @ASF for the moment. Infra offers a gitpubsub
feature but i >read somewhere that we can't use it to publish websites.

Would a Jenkins job help here?
It could build the website from git and 'push' (not git push ;) it
somewhere.

Jan