ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ivy] XmlModuleDescriptorWriterTest fails locally
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:32:05 GMT
On 2014-08-18, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> I have the same issue locally. But all tests passed on jenkins.

Yeah, strange, might be the JDK in use.

> I've already spent a few hours on it but don't know where the real issue
> came from. Any ideas are welcome.

I haven't dug into it, I don't even know what is creating the dependency
information.  It may be a simple race condition where results from
different requests are getting merged, I have no idea.  In either case
the order of dependency elements should not be relevant and so the test
shouldn't make any assumption about it (all IMHO).

Stefan