ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject [VOTE] GitHub integration
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 09:08:00 GMT
After some out-of-vote +1, I'll start a formal vote (oh, my 1st one ;)

Apache Infra supplies a variety of GitHub integrations [1].

As specified there, it is an "opt in", so we must decide which of these
services we want to have.

Supported integrations are:

1. Any Pull Request that gets opened, closed, reopened or commented on now
gets recorded on the project's mailing list

2. If a project has a JIRA instance, any PRs or comments on PRs that include
a JIRA ticket ID will trigger an update on that specific ticket

comment being placed on GitHub (yes, it works both ways!)

4. GitHub activity can now be relayed to IRC channels on the Freenode
network.

Vote is open until 15.June [2]. I'll create the INFRA-Ticket on Monday 16th
if vote would pass.

Jan

[1]
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and