ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Ant-Matrix-Job
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 11:52:19 GMT
Jan-

My understanding is that one you enable fingerprints in $JENKINS_HOME/fingerprints
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Fingerprint

then you can implement Jenkins deployment-notification-plugin
then if deployment-notification-plugin was activated
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Deployment+Notification+Plugin
you can track who did what at which time

Pinging builds.apache.org [140.211.11.14] with 32 bytes of data:

Other than that if we can get Mr Troy to take a look at sudo logs? or
get Mr Try to look at access logs?
 to determine who wiped https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant-Build-Matrix
even so if its gone then the only thing we can do is ask
Mr Troy for his latest backup?

Martin