ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: migration to git : next steps
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 10:53:43 GMT
Hello Matt,

this is interesting - thanks for pointing this out since I am a newbie in git land.

does one need to do some advance planning to make a module become a submodule of
another repository aggregating the submodules ?

there would be a use case for an aggregation of the complete ant family, maybe for an aggregation
of the antlibs too …

Antoine