ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE-RESULT] migration to git
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 01:47:53 GMT
Hi,

see below the detailed results of the vote.

I have looked at our bylaws [1]. The Code Change category seems to be the one which corresponds
most and requires “Lazy Approval and then Lazy Consensus”

There are at least 3 binding +1s to migrate to git each of the Ant subprojects - Ant core,
Ivy, Ivyde, EasyAnt and Antlibs.

So the vote result is to migrate everything - except the sandbox which was excluded from the
scope of the vote, and the web site which cannot be migrated.

Antoine

[1] http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html

update on the summary of Jan, without the non-binding votes